Sunday, July 7, 2013

Friends like these.....

     

I've been having so much fun lately with my girls I just had to share it with everyone. Last Saturday we all got together with our husbears to celebrate our dear friend Mandy's 27th birthday. You all know my good friend Mandy from Nestled in Nostalgia right? Well if you don't... you must check our her very fun bloggy. So to continue on with my story.....we all feasted on a very delicious tri tip that James and Mandy had prepared for us.... and I have to say my favorite Orzo summer salad made by none other Mandy Pandy. Very delicious indeed. We drank and ate and were very merry. After dinner and all of our stories were told we decided to play apples to apples which if you haven't played it it's a very fun entertaining game for all. By the end of the game everyone was in tears from laughing so hard. We moved on to watch one of my favorite science fiction/ horror flicks "The Thing" starring Kurt Russell..... what a guy! He is so awesome in this movie!!! We all ended up getting sleepy halfway through the movie and called it a night. We all had to work the next day and had worn ourselves out having so much fun. It was an awesome ending to a great day. I love my friends so much. Sadly, we were missing two of our buddies and baby bear Dominique and her husbear Burke and Hambug (their little one). But on a happier note I made a new friend Cali. Cali is a singer in a cover band with Mandy and she was invited over to join in the fun. She is a very talented, sweet girl and I look forward to seeing her more often. Here are some very goofy pictures we snapped while the boys were busy chatting. On the left is Megan Cano, Mandy Bustamante and me. I love this app that I downloaded.... it's called Pocketbooth. I love to whip it out for special occasions. These pictures crack me up! Hope everyone is having a fun week... I would love to hear what everyone has been doing.

xoxo