Friday, July 6, 2012

Ello Lovey... a little bit of English charm to brighten your day

Hello there everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Independence Day..... I didn't do much celebrating here. I was so so busy working on creating animal heads for a fabulous store called Parts & Labor that is going to be selling my crochet animal heads.

 Enough about me... what I really want to talk about is  Ello Lovey
I do believe you all remember me posting about The Renegade Craft Fair awhile ago...well if you didn't see the post there where a few special vendors that caught my eye and Ello Lovey was one of them. 
Rhianna Wurman is the creator and owner of Ello Lovey, as an illustrator/designer this has been a long time dream of hers. She is inspired be her English Grandmother and her illustrations are so whimsical and are sweet and fun. Not to mention Rhianna is super nice and sweet herself. Please check out her Etsy Store!












I hope you all enjoyed today's post. I've been super busy lately with nothing but a pigeon craft booth so I've kinda been out of commission lately. More on that later.....

XOXO