Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lazy Sunday

There's nothing better than hanging out with The Mister on a Sunday Afternoon... no plans... no cares in the world. We just do whatever we want whenever we want. This last Sunday we found ourselves in South Austin. I wanted to show Matt the Crochet Animal Heads that I had made for Parts & Labour... he hadn't seen them yet and I was super excited about it. We first stopped at my favorite pastry shop
La Patisserie by Luxe Sweets. I ate Macaron's and drank Espresso. Matt ate a Sun Dried Tomato, Goat Cheese, Basil Croissant and some Chocolate Eclairs and  Lemon Water. It was so delicious. The sun was so beautiful through the window I had to capture some images. What a relaxing morning.










As you can see it truly was a beautiful morning. I wished the day would never end. It's rare that we have these special moments that are so relaxing and are so (I hate to use the word magical) but you get the idea. Sigh........... what a day. Feel free to leave comments. I haven't had many lately,  feel like I'm losing followers. Please tell me what you think.

XOXO