Saturday, July 7, 2012

Parts & Labour

It's Official! I'm now selling my Cruelty Free Mounted Animal Heads at Parts & Labour... a very well known Boutique located down on S. Congress in the heart of Austin, Texas. I feel so lucky to have been chosen to be featured there. I'm ecstatic right know... I can't sit down. I got a call this morning from The Manager Claire telling me that they sold 3 the same night that I dropped them off and that they could use 7 more! I didn't expect them to do so well.... I'm actually a little scared now. Matt and I made a trip to Hobby Lobby today to pick up some extra mounts to get started on staining them this weekend. I can't believe it! See it for yourself.






This isn't all you will be seeing from Nothing but A Pigeon.... I will be updating you on my new Animal heads regularly. I'm so excited that all my hard work has finally paid off. This idea was born in 2010 and has developed over the last 2 years into a brand. I'm so glad that I have such a supportive group of friends and family that have helped me and have inspired me along the way. I truly couldn't have done it without you guys.

XOXO