Saturday, July 7, 2012

My yummy addiction

I've been craving macaroons ever since I got back from Ohio. Taryn took me to a really fancy bakery where I had my first Macaroon... that is when I fell in love. I've been looking all over ever since for a bakery here that has the same French style... come to find out that they are really called "Macaron's" and not "Macaroon's" Macaroon"s" are the coconut flaked cookie type pastry where as "Macaron's" are the French style puff type that I was trying to find all along. You learn something new every day.
Mandy went digging around and found La Patisserie by Luxe Sweets.


The Mister and I rushed there as soon as we had a free moment... he knows how I love fresh Macarons..... Oh and they do make them fresh everyday!


Here's some close up of all the varieties they have in the bakery.






They have the cutest little porch for people to on while they eat. I also got a little lemonade to go with my snake.



Aren't they so pretty? Almost too pretty to eat.






You should really check out there on line Gallery and if you ever catch yourself around the S. Congress area you should stop by and try some Macaron's... I promise you, you'll not regret it! I did bring a box back for Mandy because she couldn't make it down there..... and yes, she loved them.


XOXO