Friday, July 20, 2012

My wonderful new sponser modcloth

Hey guys! Got some great news. Modcloth is now sponsering me. I love Modcloth so much.... especially their new spring dresses. I'm a big fan of vintage and with these new looks you don't have to break the bank. Let's take a look shall we? Now these are the ones that I picked out for me. They have a whole bunk more trust me. I could have been online forever. I was most attracted to bright colors and a cinch at the waist. I'm petite and like something to draw attention to my waist. These would be most flattering on my body type. So here we go!





I can see myself on a picnic or at a BBQ in these dresses. I would also go to work in these but just throw on a little cardi.



I just adore this retro design. 



This one is super short. It would probably be just the right length on me but it's probably best to save this one for the beach or pool side or boardwalk.


This is a sweet little number. Maybe a date night dress...... go get a root beer float or something?


I want this dress so bad. Ugh, how can I convince the Mister to get me this dress? I can totally see me in this dress rockin' the Bobby socks and Victory Rolls. What's a girl to do?


Double date dress for sure.


I'm not sure what type of story this dress holds. Looks like it climbed out the window at 2:00am in the morning to see it's boyfriend or something. 




This one was modeled by Keiko Lynn (Google her)


Bowling


Just simply sweet


Lolita


Mrs. Robinson


Hope you enjoyed my post Lovies!

XOXO