Monday, July 30, 2012

It's been awhile......

Sorry, I've been MIA for awhile. I've been busting my balls to produce stock for P&L. It's been crazy..... I've been non stop crocheting and I still feel like I have nothing to show for it. My thumbs a swollen and sore. On top of that I have other projects I'm working on for friends too. I'm not trying to bitch about working on things for my friends..... I love my dear friends and some of the projects are way cool! I'll get into that later...... It's just hard because not only do I work Full time but then there's your daily house chores etc.... I hate to have a dirty house. Lately it has been a little messy and when things get messy I feel like things are slipping out of control. I sound like Monica from "Friends" or something.... but to me that's how it is. Messy = Chaos. I do love being busy though but I don't like the fact that I'm neglecting house work and myself. I've slowly slipped out of my daily routine of walking/jogging after work and have slowly started not watching what I've been eating and instead just been eating what is convenient because I'm rushing myself. It's not a good feeling. So here I am again in a slump. But I rested this weekend am an hopefully strong enough to pick myself back up and start again. It's hard with all this medication I'm on but I want to do this for myself.

I've also been torn about whether or not to still continue "First Thursday". It's fun and I love and all but it takes so much out of me. It's terribly inconvenient well... because it's on a Thursday and I have to request off half the day and then stay up way late that night and return to work Friday morning (which is always hella busy) and am totally sleep deprived. If I was in my 20's still maybe I could handle that but sleep is too precious to me know. I also want to try different venues. I don't know. We will see what the future holds.

So here are the animal heads that I've been working on lately. There are more but the haven't been mounted yet. I'm trying to make as many as I can so that I can keep a good stock. Especially with Christmas coming which really starts in Fall for retail. I don't want to freak out when they throw a large order on me. So here they are. I hope you enjoy them.








I hope you all like my little creations. I have a bird series that I'm working on with Matt's help. It's pretty clever. Let me know what you think. 

XOXO