Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Dirty Little Secret


   It seems that lately I've been getting a lot more compliments on my hair when I wear it unwashed. This past weekend I got a little lazy due to the Holiday and went 3 days without getting my hair wet. Day one was nice but by day 3 I had a natural tousled bedhead look. It was amazing. My hair tends to get greasy super fast so I just apply dry shampoo (which I'm addicted to) in between showering..... it's saved me many a time. Just sprinkle a bit at the base of your part and use a fine tooth comb to distribute the power. Make sure to comb all the powder into your hair so that there is no weird white spots left over; then style as usual. I find that the dry shampoo gives my hair an extra boost of volume. Viola! Sexy, messy bed head.

The brand that I use is Presto by Oscar Blandi. You can purchase this line at Sephora.com.You can also buy the spray kind but I've noticed that it doesn't seem to last as long.....some people use baby powder as well.
                 
                 










Kisses!