Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What I wore

Yesterday I took a risk. I had purchased a little leather vest a while back from a Thrift Store. I didn't know when our how I was going to wear it but I knew I had to have it. Someday I would work it into my wardrobe. I was planning on going to dinner with the mister that night so I decided to get it out of the closet and play around with it to see what I could pair it with. I decided on a casual look with my pair of go to boots and cut of shorts. 


The coach bag was bought online from Goodwill.com
The boots I bought from Old Navy a while back. The shorts are an old pair of cut offs.
The blouse is from Target. The necklace is handmade and the vest is Thrifted.


Close up of my boots and my favorite new purse!


My Husband was kind enough to play along and take these photos for me.


Messy bun look.


Details are always important.

Cheers dolls. Leave me a comment and tell me what you think.

XOXOXO