Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Blue Genie Art Bazaar


The Mister and I decided to go to one of our favorite Art Fairs The Blue Genie Art Bazaar. We went last year 2010 and so much fun and really enjoyed talking to some of the artist. There are so many talented local artist that I decided that I needed to share this with everyone.



I met a really nice young artist named Natalie, she is the owner of a crazy cute jewelry line. Check it out on ornamentalthings.com It's totally up my alley....delicate, feminine trinkets on chains. They are little treasures! Here's some examples from her site.

Ornamental Things
                                              


Locket and Leaf Necklace

Locket and Leaf Necklace 48.00

Lucky Rose Necklace

Lucky Rose Necklace 24.00

Image 1

Bird Call Necklace 96.00


Long Letter Necklace

Long Letter Necklace 58.00


That's just a taste of her site... she has earrings and the pricing is very reasonable.


Besides Natalie there were other artists that I didn't get to meet but they had pieces that stuck with me too.
 Check them out....



Takes plants and design and makes it into art. From Living walls to interior botanical. 






handmade nautical creatures by Kristin A. Hogan





Illustrated Ink by Leila
"Dia de los Muertos"







Please checkout the other Artist's on the Blue Genie Bazaar Artist List... they have all their websites listed as well.
Hope you enjoyed this post.


Tell me what you think, leave a comment.

XOXOXO