Sunday, December 4, 2011

Festive Garland DIY Idea

Sorry I haven't posted on awhile.... I've just been having so much fun in my life that I haven't had the time to sit down. I have been taking pictures and have solid ideas on several of my next posts. 


This DIY idea was first seen by me on one of my most favorite blogs that I follow.  The blog is written by the cutest and most talented girl named Elsie Larson. Not only is she super talented and cute but she is also a co-founder of a boutique called
"Red Velvet".  I just adore her style blog. Anyhow. I saw this Garland DIY and decided that I must try it. It's currently in our house as we speak. Check out her pictures.



You can checkout her other DIY ideas on her site

I hope that one day my blog will be as successful as hers. In the meantime I will leave you with pictures of my Garland









Ta Da!

Tell me you think.....do you have any DIY ideas that you want posted? Send me photos to:

Taylorhedenbrand@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by XOXOXO