Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Peek-A-Boo

All my friends can tell you that I'm obsessed with socks and shoes. I don't know why or how to explain it. It started a few years ago... I usually wear dresses and or skirts with wedges. Maybe it started because I'm too lazy to paint my toe nails, whatever the reason it's cute and I'm sticking with it. Here are some examples of how to wear them. Take a look.


This is nice because it's all neutral colors and the pants are rolled slightly into a cuff which lets you see just a glimpse of socks.


Again the neutral colors are all working together and they are not pulled all the way up, they are slouchy in the right places.


More of a bold baby doll look. It can be sexy and innocent at the same time.


Pretty in pink.



                                                       

glitzy


This look is my favorite.... love the shoes with or without socks.


Pretty and delicate.


Grey on Charcoal

I hope you enjoy socks and shoes as much as I do. Let me know what your thoughts are.

XOXO