Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sublime Stiching

Sublime Stiching


I've been obssessed with Embroidery for a good 3 years now. I first fell in love with Embroidery when I was at a baby shower for Vickie Howell and there I met Jenny Hart. She was embroidering a bib for soon to be Clover.... Vickie and Dave's daughter. I always thought embroidery was something was labor intensive and time comsuming, something that old ladies do. I later stumbled onto her beautiful website Sublime Stiching and ordered a La Petite starter kit and was on my way.
You can also order many chic patterns from her site.
Here are a few that I have purchased:


There are also some amazing artists that create there patterns.... such as Ryan Berkley

There's also a book of simple patterns that she has put out as well.


I have some samples that I have done....most of them are on the walls around the house.... take a gander










I hope this inspires you to go out on your own and start some stitching

Drop me a line and tell me what you think.

XOXO Taylor