Monday, May 23, 2016

New tasty pdf's available on etsy

I have some exciting news!!! Since the beginning of this year I've been brainstorming on ways that I can expand this little crochet business of mine into just more than crochet taxidermy heads. Now that I'm officially an Author I figured why stop there?!? Why not just keep on designing more patterns and make them even more accessible to the crochet community. Well, you've seen just some of the examples of my new guys that I'm offering in my kits which will be released along with the unveiling of my re-vamped logo, website and book release party in early September... just in time for the holiday's! I'm super excited and thrilled that everything is all "coming together" nicely. I feel like I've put so much time and effort into creating these designs that I'm really looking forward to enjoying all my hard work. Here's some fun new delicious treats that I have designed and am offering as instant PDF downloads on etsy. I've always loved cute little amigurumi toys and these are super cute and way easy for beginners.




There will be more "sweet treats" to come later on. Be on the lookout for my cute little animal amigurumi kits that are being designed by the lovely Lauren Cooke of Little Skunk Co. They will be available in early September along with he unveiling of my new website and book. 

Shop Nothing but a Pigeon on etsy here.
Pre-order "Crochet Taxidermy" on Amazon here.