Wednesday, May 4, 2016

My first workshop...


Last month I held my very first crochet 101 workshop ever at the Paper Craft + Pantry. I was both nervous and excited for the day. I had a full class of nine ladies and one gentleman,  two of whom are my close friends that decided to support me and sign up for the class. The hour flew by so quickly and by the time we were deep in to crocheting in the round it was time to start wrapping things up. Each participant got a special little gift at the end of the class as well as all the materials needed to make their set of four coasters. Here's some images that Pei and Allie of The Paper Craft + Pantry captured for me.








If you're interested in learning the basics of crochet and are in the Austin area I'll be offering more classes in the near future. You should check out The Paper + Craft Pantry's website for listings of available classes and dates. There are a bunch of fun workshops that Pei offers hosted by very talented artists. 

xoxo
Taylor