Friday, September 11, 2015

August in a nutshell



The Mister and I have been exploring our beautiful city and have been finding some really great spots to brunch at. This little hidden gem on the east side of town came highly recommended by 
Katy of Wit & Bloom. It certainly was delicious and oh so retro!!


Excuse the crazy amount of puppy pictures that you are about to see. I work from home and this one is always at my side.... 


Our beautiful Green modern home in Austin....



We live by a natural easement that is full of frogs and toads. Every now and then we'll catch one in our screened in porch and set em free....



Hippo's for days.....


Weekends are made for shopping for cacti and succulents.


The Mister and I tried our hand in infusing vodka. He made jalapeno vodka and I made Limonchello!


Farmer's Markets are our Jam....


Lazy bones Lucy...



Trailer food is the best, especially when you're with friends.


My backyard has turned into a giant kiddie pool where I like to lounge and soak up the sun.


Just a little selfie.


Does it ever seem like the older your dog gets the dirtier and dustier they get?


New bunny design in the house....


Plaque staining day is the worst!!!


Sophie likes to sit like a human and watch TV with me.


Sometimes I swim in real pools.... with Pei of P.S. Paper Shoppe.



I made some really delicious cilantro, lime sauce. Recipe to come laters.....




Made some new designs for my upcoming book due to be out August of 2016!


We grew some oyster mushroom from a kit!



I came home with 6 baby chicks... they have since trippled in size!



I've been pickling a lot of veggies from the farmer's market. I found an awesome recipe on Pinterest and now I want to pickle everything!


Lastly, how I am normally without makeup and in my chill clothes with the babies on the couch. This is my happy place.

xoxo