Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sawyer & Co.


A few weekends ago the Mister and I went out on a mission to find a new brunch location. We heard about Sawyer & Co. from some friends of ours and wanted to check it out for ourselves. It ended up being super close to us, located on the east side of Austin. I was in awe and amazed when we rolled up to the restaurant... I had no clue it was designed to be a Mid Century/Modern themed Dinner! I live for that era and couldn't wait to check out the inside as well as the patio that I had just spotted through their fence. We were there super early (they open at 9am) so we felt like we had the whole place to ourselves....





We ended up deciding to eat outside under the covered patio because I just couldn't get over how adorable it was!!! They even had astro turf... I mean come on!!





Their patio furnature was to die for!!! 








Also, the best part of it all was the food of course! It's Cajun inspired and is super delicious. We had the nicest waitress too. 


Fried picjles for breakfast... why not?


I had Eggs Benedict and the Mister had a Crawfish scramble!!


The biscuit was Divine as well.....



I had to take more images on the way out as well. I was super delighted by our experience there and can't wait to take back my Sister and Brother in law when they come into town this month! The food was delicious, the service was great and the patio alone was so fun! 

xoxo