Thursday, September 3, 2015

Rustic roots...



Oh hi there! It's been way too long since I posted an outfit... I just received this beautiful burnt orange colored dress from Pink and Silver Fashion and I just love it! I saw it on IG and jumped at the opportunity to purchase it and I couldn't be more thrilled!! They even sent me a pair of earrings that I'm dying to wear. 


This has been my typical style lately... laid back with little black booties and a hat. It's so hot here in Austin that it's really hard to stay lookin' cute all day without melting. 



This Summer has been super challenging for both me and the Husbear. He is trying to wrap up a huge project at work (designing an arts center in Manor, Texas) and I am working on my crochet book while trying to juggle orders and keeping my stores well stocked. I just ship off a bunch of crochet taxi heads to some of my top stores so I'm glad that that's done with. Whew!


I seriously am looking forward to cooler weather but I know that won't be for a few more months. It been sheer hell driving my little VW around town with no a/c. It's not worth the amount to pay to have it repaired. VW's are super expensive to maintain... although they are great vehicles. I try to get what I need done early on in the morning while it's still cool out but it's still rough! #firstworldproblems


I'm just going to day dream about the weather in Ohio that my friends and family are experiencing right now... I hate football but miss football season. Is that a thing? I miss the crisp Autumn breeze and the spell of pumpkin spice and apple cider. I live for Fall and we just don't get that here.... le sigh.



In other news our Pride of Barbados is off the chain!!


Thanks for stopping by and checking up on little ol' me. I'll be back to blogging on a more regular basis once things calm down around here. Until then...

xoxo

Dress: Pink and Silver Fashion
Hat: Target
Booties: Target
Ring: SoLa

bre pea.