Friday, November 15, 2013

All things Meow!

I've seen a ton of cute cat garb lately and thought I would pick and choose my favorite ones to share with you all. I usually come across them as I'm "pinning". Here we go... in random order.


Who wouldn't want a kittah sweater? This totally reminds me of my friend Josh from back in my college days. 

A cat playing a Banjo? Yes please!

I sincerely love Tarter Sauce... AKA Grumpy Cat. I recently discovered that "Tard" has a rare form of Cat Dwarfism. 

What a sweet little ring to behold.

I LMAO when I saw this....just to cute to not share.

I see a lot of cat DIY's online but this is the most clever yet. 

Just couldn't resist!


I so want this cute little headband so the ears would pick out from my hair!

One of the many tights that I would love to purchase in the near future.

Cut fat cat wallpaper.

Temporary cat tattoo's by Hello Harriet. I love this girls ETSY store....more on her later!

Very interesting embroidery.

Who doesn't love Vintage cats? Just Google it..... you'll see for yourself.

Stack able kittah rings. Awwwww.

And last but not least this adorable and kinda psychotic cat sweater. 

xoxo