Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cherrywood Art Fair 2013


I'm so proud to announce that I will be participating in the 2013 Cherrywood Art Fair! This and The Blue Genie Art Bazaar are the main reason's why I've been M.I.A. for awhile. I have been working my little fingers to the bones and am quite proud of my little stock pile. I'm like a squirrel with all his little nuts stored up for winter! Ha!! There are going to be plenty of posts to come about my amazing journey. This is the first Christmas that I'll be in two shows. Two shows! Can you believe it? In The Cherrywood Art Fair I will have my own 10x10 outdoor booth and at The Blue Genie Art Bazaar I will have a 4x8 wall. That puts a lot of pressure no a girl but not to worry because I have a wonderful handy Husbear that has been helping me through it all. It's also my first official Christmas selling as a self employed business owner! Gah! A year of firsts! It's been a crazy and interesting ride to say the least. Since I've quite my city position I've found that I'm in a "good place" right now and have even started running again. Imagine that.... the girl who was having visual distortions and seizures because she was under so much stress at work is now feeling better and happy. Who'd have thought. That's not all.... more exciting news to come! I hope all of my local peeps will find some time to make it to these shows.....There's going to be so many talented and awesome people showing and selling there..... plus I truly believe in supporting local businesses and arts. Check out the website for more details. There will be live music and yummy food trailers too! Eeeeeep! Hope to see you all there. 

xoxo