Monday, November 4, 2013

chick-a-dee


Hey ya'll! The good news just keeps flowin' in! A lot of things have been going on in my little corner of the world over here in Austin. I'm so happy to announce that my Taxidermy heads are now available in Wimberley, Texas! Yahoo! As some of you may already know.... the Mister and I are HUGE fans of Wimberley, Texas! We often escape Austin and venture out to Wimberley Square. Wimberley Square is a very cute and rather tiny gem that now loads of people know about.... which is good for me because I'm now selling my little guy's in chick-a-dee! I was approached by Nicole and J.D. at The Austin Flea about perhaps selling my items there. I was extremely happy because I just adore the shops there. Thus, history has been made. If your ever in Wimberley, Texas.... stop on by and see more of what chick-a-dee has to offer. There are also rows of quaint little shops and stores, eateries as well as wine tasting and live music down by the river. Check out some past posts of the Husbear and I hanging out and relaxing. Enjoy!

xoxo