Monday, November 25, 2013

November Rain.....

It's been raining here in Austin for the last week! It's pretty odd for Austin..... it almost feels like I'm back in Ohio. I miss the sun so much! I live for the Sun. I've been crocheting a ton in preparation for The Blue Genie Art Bazaar. Opening night is this Friday and I can't believe it's so soon. Where did the time go? Tomorrow is load in day so I have to make sure all my little guys are priced and numbered with my PLU#. My PLU# is 69 by the way. Ha ha. I've been pinning a lot at night just to ease my mind. I love looking in the Humor section and laughing in bed. It's good therapy I suppose. I've also been pinning a bunch of beautiful Fall clothing too! Here are some luscious picks. Enjoy!

Everything except the chittah purse.

Love the whimsical flowy vibe of this dress.


I must have a floppy hat!

Tre' cool.
Swede ankle boots. Yesssssss!

Cut off jeans and a native inspired sweater.

The whole look!!!

Lost in the woods.


A free spirited outfit.

Just my cup of tea.

Hope you all enjoyed my favorite Pin's. Feel free to follow me on Pinterest 
@Nothingbutapigeon.

More on The Blue Genie Art Bazaar later......