Sunday, December 22, 2013

DIY Holiday Garland.

I'm really starting to get into The Holiday Spirit. The Husbear and I got our Christmas Tree and decorations all set up. We dug out our Pat Boone Classic Christmas CD to listen to while we rediscovered our ornaments and sipped on some Hot Buttered Rum. Mmmmmmm..... our favorite! I love this time of year when everything seems shiny and bright. I feel like a kid all over again.
I can't wait to watch "It's a Wonderful Life".... it's tradition. I'm a big fan of traditions, decorations...the whole nine yards. Some of my most cherished decorations are the old handmade ones. You know...we all have them stored away. I'm especially into Garland this year! I see it everywhere... not even just for the Holiday's. I searched Pinterest and found some fun and easy DIY Garland that is super cute that anyone could make.


Easy Paper ornaments.


You can buy Holiday Inspired colors at any craft store and make your own bunting.


Felted balls on a string. Simple... yet effective.


If your handy on the sewing machine.....


Glitter always makes me smile! Great for ringing in the New Year too!


Now this I adore! 


Felted plushie Christmas Trees.


Scarf and mitten duo.


Purchase a Christmas Tree shaped cut out stamp and go to town! Follow my DIY page on Pinterest for more fun ideas....


xoxo