Friday, December 20, 2013

Instagram Lately....

Gah! The Holiday's have me running around like a chicken with it's head cut off! I've been crocheting and trying to restock all the stores I'm selling in... not to mention The Blue Genie Art Bazaar which is currently still going on till the 24th. I have also managed to even squeeze in a few special orders for some very special people! Eeeeeeep! I've hardly had anytime to do much else. I've participated in three Holiday shows thus far. I'm amazed at how much hard work it's taken but it's so worth it. I've met so many fun and interesting people and have learned bunch's from my experience....which isn't over yet! I've put my crocheting aside just for a wee bit to share with you some of the images I have captured so far this past month. 
Enjoy!


Throughout all the chaos and busyness we still managed to find time to put up the our tree and decorate it. These are just a few of my favorite ornaments.


These little guys are quite popular this year. The Jellyfish on the left is $55.... and the cuttlefish on the right is $45. They are available on Etsy.


My Brown Bears are also a popular seller. I found these new mounts/plaques that suit them quite nicely I must say. They too are available on Etsy for $65.


Sophie our newest edition to The Hart household has been keeping me on my toes while I work from home. When she's not running amok she is busy snuggling next to me as I crochet. I've become quite the Netflix expert. I'd be more than happy to recommend a good flick to you.


Just some loot I brought back from The Cherrywood Art Fair this year. Not only was I a vendor I also did my fair share of spending as well. I was very lucky to have my tent next to Amy of Sweet Tooth. I picked up some awesome little handmade wallets and a very cute zipper pouch as well as adorable little birdie clips. I dropped by Lisa of Feto Soap booth as well to say hello and purchased some yummy Gingerbread Bubble Bath and my new favorite Lotion Bars! Lisa also makes some pretty awesome fingernail polish as well. Last but not least....my other booth neighbor Britt Kilpatrick of Bright Eyed Birdie. I had to snag some of her adorable Christmas Cards and tiny note pads as gifts for my friends and family.



Just a few of the other items I was selling at Cherrywood. Cupcakes with your choice of sprinkles or berries on top.  



Macaron's anyone?


Little Lucy Hart keeping me company while I crochet.


I also participated in The Austin Flea's winter show and met Jenson Reiser of Carvin Marvin Custom Stamps & Stationary. Jenson also brought along her newly adopted doxie Clementine! She is the sweetest! 


It was a good day at The Flea. I traded rings with Blue bamboo crafts. All their products are made with 100% duct tape. Pretty sweet eh?


Next to me was Casey of Fartsy Arts. She makes the cutest Laser cut Ornaments! That's not all... check out her awesome bloggy here. Guess who's following who now???


I managed to buy some trinkets and treasures at The Austin Flea as well. On the left I purchased a neato little T Rex Air Plant holder by Fruzworld. My all time favorite Peace Spray by The Good Hippie. A quirky yet clever necklace/jewelry holder (that's what I think it's intended for) by Fartsy Arts and lastly my favorite purchase of the day.... The RX card by Jenson of Carvin Marvin.


I haven't purchased any Custom Cozies yet but adore them and admire the hard work it takes Gina to crochet these fellas! Check out more of her crochet Cozies here.


I haven't made any Amigurumi Plushie guys in quite awhile but jumped at the opportunity for this very special custom order for Christmas!


This is pretty much how I feel at the end of the day..... completely wiped out! I have to say it's been the most satisfying last few months of my life. Sure there have been some snags along the way but that's to be expected. I'm so fortunate to have been given the chance to follow my dreams and start my own business and I couldn't have done it without the help of my Husband Matt. He has stood by me (literally during every show) has stained plaques, sanded wood, drilled my little Taxidermy heads together and has held me when I cried. He is my best friend and partner in crime. I love you Mattie. 
Thanks to everyone that has helped me out along the way... I love my little crafting circle of friends. You know who you are! 
There is more to come in the near future... I have some rather exciting news to share with you all. 
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Holiday!
xoxo