Monday, December 30, 2013

The countdown begins.....

It's time to ring in the New Year once again! Thank you 2013 for many surprises. You were full of ups and downs... but most of all I will remember he good times. This last year I took a HUGE leap and started my own business "Nothing but a Pigeon" with the help of my loving Husbear. It was terrifying but I did it and I'm so glad I did! I also discovered (I kinda already knew) that I was having health issues due to the stress level of my previous job. It got so severe that I started having seizures induced by stress..... which led to the blues. Since leaving my job I haven't had a single seizure and have never felt better. I'm back to working out on a regular basis which is great and also helps with my mood. 2014 can only bring more warm fuzzy feelings. I can't wait to see what's in store for me and my Husbears future. Cheers to a New Year and a happy future! 


I can't wait to share with everyone my New Year's resolutions. It's no shocker that I make a list.... I'm pretty sure everyone does it or at least thinks about it in their head. I have some grown up goals for 2014! What are some of your resolutions for the coming year? I would love to hear them.
Also, please be careful if you venture out for The New Year. Be safe!!

Happy New Year to all!

xoxo