Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The 2013 Blue Genie Art Bazaar


It seems like forever ago..... or maybe just the other day that we (me and 139 other local artists) were struggling to set up our displays for what was to be one of our biggest shows of 2013. Now it's Christmas Eve and the last day to shop The 2013 Blue Genie Art Bazaar! It's been an adventure to say the least. This year proved to be bigger and better than ever! I graduated from a shelf to a 4x8 panel! Yipppppeeeee! It was a ton of hard work keeping it stocked for a whole month but it will be well worth it. I met a ton of new artists and saw some old friendly faces as well. It's a year to remember as it's my first Christmas being self employed. I learned a bunch.... good and bad and will continue along on my journey. For now I wanted to feature some Highlights of BGAB. 



Always a favorite of mine! Plaid Pigeon.


The ever talented Amanda Michelle of Curare Sweets. Amanda specializes in Laser cut Jewelry.


The very awesome Mobile's by JCR Work. The Husbear and I want the Whale!


One of my all time Fav's Lux Revival. (I hope the Husbear made a stop here for Christmas) 


One of my new favorite's and dear friend is Lisa Chouinard of feto soap. Lisa is the creator and owner behind the label. Personally I'm in love with her lotion bars...... but there is a little something for everyone. She even has a line of her own nail polish!


The very sweet and talented Manue of Pretty Kiku. Manue specializes in Japanese Paper Jewelry.


The cutest little Macaron Soaps by Latika


The always bright and colorful Meow Kapow! Melissa Stewart was also a vendor that braved the freezing weather at The 2013 Cherrywood Art Fair.


The very talented Chet Phillips! You have got to check out his website at Chet Art.


I'm dying for all of Ashley Gierke's  handy work! 


Look how adorable her cacti are! Gah!


This Fox pillow will be mine... oh yes it will.


The amazing Little Low Studio. I seriously need this Vegetable Chart for our kitchen!


Last but not least... The Blue Genie Art Bazaar wouldn't be complete without the awesomely talented embroidery work of the very so sweet Rachel Pruett of Poppy and Fern

I could go on and on about all the wonderful and amazing talented artists that participated this year... this is just a tiny portion of BGAB in a nutshell. For a listing of all the artists and their work please visit The Blue Genie Art Bazaar.

xoxo