Monday, November 17, 2014

Peachy Keen


Happy Monday Kittens! These last few weeks have been flying by so fast and here we are in mid November already. I've been laying low and not posting as much (if you didn't notice). Instead... I've been working hard on my little crochet company for this upcoming Holiday Season... which is right around the corner. Yikes!! I did manage to take a few outfit pics with The Mister though... actually these are kinda old. I'm not even quite sure if I like this outfit all that much anymore. Ha!


This is a dress that I had purchased awhile back that has been sitting in my closet all Summer and I just now forced myself to wear it. I scored this little frock at my favorite local thrift store for $7 dollars.... which may seem like a lot for a thrift store but it was brand spankin' new. The back is completely sheer black and it was way too cold to show it off on this chilly Austin day... and honestly I was feeling just plain lazy at the moment. 


I'm pretty excited about "tight weather" though.... I have tights in every color of the rainbow and also some new specialty ones that I bought on Etsy that I can't wait to break out and show off. I love this peach color that just so happened to match the little flowers in my dress. I don't normally try to match my tights with my clothes but in this case it looked pretty swell to me. Oh and this faux leather jacket I got from Target is my newest favorite item. I feel way more edgy than normal!!


Sophie's watching me from inside the house doing a little "twirl" for the Mister. I'm also loving these newish black booties also from the thrift store. I'm starting to get a really good wardrobe for this Season. 


It wouldn't be a complete photo session without a few closeups. I love showing off my new Ombre' hair do. I feel like a new girl with this edgier look. I feel it matches my personality more now... my new (not taking any crap) kinda vibe. More on that later!!!


As for now I'm gonna concentrate all my energy into crocheting and producing high quality taxi heads. I can't wait till this Holiday Season is over and I can just take a few days off and escape somewhere secluded with The Mister and fur babies and just relax and spend some much needed quality time with one another. Hope eeryone is busy making awesome Holiday plans with their loved ones... I'd like to hear all about it. 
P.S. I'm linking up with Bre Pea... she's back with a re-vamped website and it looks amazing!!! Hop on over and join in the link up party!!!

xoxo

Dress: Thrifted
Jacket: Target
Tights: Target
Booties: Thrifted
Sunnies: Modcloth
Earrings: Stitch & Stone

bre pea.