Monday, November 24, 2014

Pop shop houston


I'm super excited and also quite nervous to be participating in Pop Shop Houston's most festive Holiday Show! I'm excited to meet new and interesting people and nervous because it's a three day show! Eeeeeep! I've been working my little butt off for this moment though and I'm in good company as well... my dear friends Amanda and Bri and their little baby Hannah (The Good Hippie) are all driving together and their parents are kind enough to put me up and break bread with me on Thanksgiving Day! How sweet are these people!?! I'm seriously going to miss my Husbear and my Fur babies but this girl's gotta make some money! If you're in the Houston Area this is one show that you cannot miss... there is so much talent plus it's super important to support small businesses and shop local as well. There is nothing more special than to give and receive a one of a kind hand made present for the Holiday! See all the fun action on my Instagram feed here.