Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Atx summer show recap part 1


A few weekends ago I went to the 2015 ATX Summer Show with my BFF Christopher. I wasn't participating in this years event but I went to see my girlfriends and to also support my fellow ACR peeps. I also ended up taking a boat load of images and talking to almost all the vendors. We ended up "hanging out" for a little over four hours which led poor Christopher to get his first ticket because we parked at a "pay to park meter" and the max is only three hours. Oops! Ha ha... besides that we had a pleasant day talking to all the vendors and eating amazing trailer food!! Here's a little glimpse of what I was able to capture. I ended up having to split the post into two posts Part 1 and Part 11 on the count of there were so many photos. Hope you enjoy and all the linky links are posted at the bottom with a list of all the splendid vendors in case you are curious.