Sunday, August 23, 2015

atx blogger mixer


This post is WAY overdue but I've been taking a mini break from the Blogosphere lately... 
A few weekends ago my crafty friend Pei of p.s. paper shoppe and I attended the ATX Blogger Mixer hosted by Erica Louie Lomax and Jessie Coulter at the craziest cute boutique Found with special guest speaker (not to mention talented bag designer) Kelly Wynne.


The clothes were off the chain beautiful....

 

They had some amazing sponsors as well. Austin Cocktails was there serving up some delicious drinks!


This was the only image I managed to snap of Pei and I throughout the whole night...





Simon Lee Bakery served up some beautiful and delicious treats!



We listened as the adorable Kelly Wynne gave a delightful and awe inspiring speech about her journey into becoming a handbag designer. It was very lovely and did I mention she's adorable?! We were also the first ones to catch a sneak peek at her new Fall line which is inspired by the 70's era.


I met some really cool new gal pals and even got to run into some crafty chicks that I follow on Instagram. It was a fun night full of awesome ladies. There were also some prizes that were raffled off as well courtesy of Mirror Mirror Salon, Melissa Glynn Photography and Beaded By W.
I'm so glad that Pei invited me and I can't wait for the next Mixer!!

xoxo
Taylor