Monday, August 3, 2015

No tea, no shade....



I can't believe the weekend has come and gone already! I swear these last few months have flown by so quickly.... now we are almost into fall. Not quite but all the clothing stores are bringing out their 
Fall clothing lines. I won't be able to enjoy fall clothing till winter! The struggle is real y'all!  


As you can see, things are still "toasty" here right now. It's pretty much the "dog days of summer". It's so hard to get all dolled up and stay looking frosty when your makeup is melting off your face. 


I've been watching way too much "Ru Paul's Drag Race" and have started to speak in "drag lingo" which is really getting on my Husbears nerves. The other day I walked up the stairs 
(I was sore from running) and when I got to the top I let out a big "Wheeew child!"My favorite saying though is "No tea, no shade", which basically means... I don't mean to come at you or offend you, but this is what it's really like.



I finally got to bust out my black bralette I bought awhile ago. I actually have two now because the first one I had purchased didn't fit so I bought this second one that I'm wearing here but now the first one actually fits so you'll be seeing a lot of peek-a-boo black bra straps coming up here soon. They are actually really comfy in that "house bra" sorta way. You know what a house bra is... one of the oldest most busted up, broken down bra you own that is so worn out that it's crazy comfy so you only typically wear it around the house to do chores in or when you know you're not going out and might get really sweaty. That's a house bra... 


In other news... I've been having fun experimenting with different recipes off of Pinterest. I made some amazing Ceviche the other day and managed not to kill anyone so that's a bonus. I also made some cilantro lime sauce that was delicious and can't wait to share all my posts on them. 



No that I'm done with my final manuscript (for the most part) it's time for me to get back into the grove of things and start crocheting and staining plaques. I had staining plaques, it's literally the worst part of the taxi head making process. It's always so tedious and labor intensive. I wish there was another way around it but unfortunately until I can afford to pay someone else to do it.... then I'm the one stuck. It must be done though....


Hopefully my orders on Etsy will start picking back up here now that it's getting closer to the Holiday season and there's always my stores that I have to keep up with as well. Things are looking up and I can't wait to start applying for shows again. 


That's about all this girl has got going on in her little ol' lifey right now. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

Jeans: Old Navy
Top: Asos
Bralette: Asos
Shoes: Target
Scarf: Thrifted

bre pea.