Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Glamping...Caravans revisited


Back to one of my favorite subjects..... Glamping! I love camping and always have camped in a tent. I'm the kind of girl that knows how to "ruff it." I'm not saying I don't occasionally bitch and moan about the conditions but I don't mind tent camping at all. For a long time the Mister and me have wanted a caravan. Matt particularly would rather have an airstream... I on the other hand would like a little caravan with because they have a little more personality and you can add your own special touch to them. Honestly, I wouldn't mind either way.... I would just be glad to have a camper to travel together and be on the open road with our little fur baby Lucy. I did a little searching online and found some campers that I liked. They are a little girly, I wouldn't expect Matt to ride in one of these but a girl can dream.....


This one is my absolute fav. I don't usually like pink but there are certain shades that are acceptable to me know and dusty pink happens to be one of them... and look, there is even a crocheted Afghan! Meow

This one is pretty cute. Looks kinda country, Grandma style but not in a bad way. It pretty cool how they have the private little shade set up. Love the pink peonies.

Somebody likes CocaCola.... they based their whole Camper off of it. I don't know if I would go that far. I like vintage but more vintage eclectic. I like the Camper on it's own, scrap the table and chairs.

Winter Wonderland. I hope this Camper has a heater in it! The trees are beautiful and it would be lovely to camp during Christmas maybe for a day or two... but then we can hit the Highway and go to the beach.


I simply love this interior. I would sprice it up more with some crochet here and some embroidery there but I love the turquise.... It's very calm and soothing.


No we're talking. This is more my style... happy and bright. I could get used to this. Someday I will have a Caravan and I will be living the dream. I will go to Mustang Island with Matt and the baby every weekend.


OOOoooooOOOOoooooooo! My eyes hurt...... they hurt with tears of happiness and joy. Okay, so it's a little Pepto Bismol but I kinda dig it. Can you dig?

Me likey and me wanty.


Oh yes. The Mister would love this...The Tear Drop Camper. We looked at these before. They are pretty expensive but are swell. I would like something bigger but if you are looking for a place to rest your head this is it.

A caboose turned into a trailer...how neat! Looks like the stairs come right off.


Ha, this is great. The boat is made to fit right on top of the Caravan. Somebody did some really good planning and put some hard work and time into this one. The Mister would love the wood panel on the side.


I can't wait till the perfect trailer comes into our lives.... the perfect amount we are willing to pay. The perfect fixer upper..... sigh. It will happen someday, somewhere, somehow.
Hope you enjoyed my relatively calm post as opposed to the last few.
xoxo