Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Monday! We are back from Yoakum.

I'm back from a refreshing trip to Yoakum, Texas with my dear friend Mandy of Nestled in Nostalgia. We have tons of pictures to show for it and had a blast taking them. It was relaxing being on the farm and talking to Mandy's Grandparents Maria and Jaime...... which I have decided to adopt as my own. We visited a local antique store (which used to be an old boarding school) and explored the upstairs where the bedrooms were. It was really creepy. We weren't supposed to be up there but Mandy peer pressured into sneaking up there but I'm glad I did because it was a site to see. It was very interesting.... don't worry, there will be photos. You'll see fashion photo's on the farm and some at an old railroad loading dock..... there are many beautiful locations that we visited along the way. We also used an application that I never got to try out before. Here is a little taste of what's to come.





Hope you enjoy our little videos! To see more click HERE.

XOXO