Saturday, September 15, 2012

trippin on a triptych

Back on the Farm in Yoakum with Miss Bustamante on a very windy day indeed. I just love this purple dress, I bought it at Strut with my good friend Jennifer Schaaf Osbeck of Jo Jo Photography. I just adore Strut.... it has become my new favorite boutique. They have one of a kind pieces that are very reasonably priced. Every time I walk in there, there is always something unique that catches my eye..... this dress was one of them. I'm so glad that I bought it. This is the first time that I wore it out, looks pretty swell don't you think? The black woven hat I bought at XXI. I usually would never buy a hat like this but I'm glad I did. I bought it years and years ago when I lived in Ohio. It has survived many a moves and hasn't been crushed yet. I was super excited when I discovered that it went well with my purple frock. Oh happy day! The yellow wedges and the black sunglasses were the finishing touches.



I love love love Triptych's. Fortunately Mandy took a ton of pictures so I had plenty to work with. I use this amazing app that I downloaded to my i phone called Diptic. They have hundreds of layouts to choose from, you can even adjust the width and heights and change the boarders. Speaking of boarders.... you can change the color or stick to classic black and white, make the edges rounded or keep the crisp and sharp. However you prefer it, I can't get enough of it.... it's so much fun to play with.




This Triptych is so fun. It worked out really well. I like that Mandy always makes sure to capture the  "details" in my outfits... she's really good at that.


This picture makes me laugh... I had a ton of these "swing pictures." Actually, we both did. I had to edit out an underwear shot that was hilarious (thanks Mandy). We were both terrified of this swing.... it was for a little child or something. We tested it first, when we sat in it, it sunk down and almost touched the ground. We kept checking the rope to make sure it wasn't going to snap.... it never did but it was still scary.

I hope you enjoy my triptych's as well as my pretty purple dress and my black woven hat.
There are still more Adventures of  Mandy and Taylor to come.

XOXO