Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Austin Flea....here I come!!

I'm so excited to announce that This Saturday September 14th, 2013 I'll be attending The Austin Flea! From 11:00am to 5:00pm you can check out Nothing but a Pigeon and many other awesome vendor's at 
The Spider House Ballroom at 2906 Fruth St. I've been crocheting my little finger's to the bone in preparation for not only this show but also upcoming Holiday Show's. I'm not sure if I've been accepted yet but have applied to both The Blue Genie Art Bazaar and Cherrywood Art Fair. So keep your fingers crossed for me! I also have recently taken the time to photograph and upload all my new designs to ETSY. It literally took all day and I'm still not finished completely! It does look a whole lot better than it did before and now I can actually start making stuff to order and help move this little business onward! I still have yet to update my Big Cartel site but that is the next step in this journey. It feels good to actually accomplish something. I'm always applying for shows and they always request to see your websites so it feels good to be able to show my work and be proud of the way it looks. Gosh! When did I become so professional? Here's some of my new designs that I have uploaded. I'm always working on new patterns and trying to create more cuteness for the world. Enjoy!




































So that's about all for the new patterns. I still have yet to upload my Walrus's and Narwhal's. It will be so much easier now to update my site from now on and I won't have this huge project looming over my head anymore. Hope you all enjoyed this post and I hope to see you all this Saturday at The Austin Flea!

xoxo