Friday, September 27, 2013

Blog of the Month.....The Pink Samurai!!

The very cute and very talented Becky of The Pink Samurai stopped by for a visit at The Austin Flea last Saturday. I happened to be M.I.A. but my Husbear Matt got to chat it up with her. I was super excited to find out that she had blogged about The Flea and included me and my good friend Lisa in it as well! Yippeeee! I immediately jumped on my computer and checked it out. I was so delighted to see a very cute and petite fellow crafter..... not only is Becky a blogger but is an avid crocheter like myself. How wonderful to have a fellow crocheter not only appreciate your work.... and I too appreciate her cute little scarves that she makes. Becky has been selling scarves on ETSY for about 6 years now and Oh how adorable they are. Here's the sweetest picture of Becky in her own scarf!

AboutMe_Pic_Circle
Isn't she just a doll? Not only does she crochet but she makes the most adorable drawings as well. I just love her little selfies she creates, Check them out here!! She's multi- talented!!Not only that but the girl loves the go thrifting and antique shopping!! A woman after my own heart. Check out her awesome finds here. I'm so in love with her blog! I also follower her on Instagram to catch all the behind scene photo's. Ok...so I'm kind of a stalker. I literally could look at Becky's Instagram pictures for hours. That cool takes the cutest snap shots!!! I'm so digging her tattoo too! You HAVE to follow Becky on Instagram and follow along in her adventures!
Here's her post of the Austin Flea! Lisa of Feto Soap and I (Nothing but a Pigeon) are featured among others.
Here's some more cuteness from Becky's blog.

Little porcelain meow meow's!

I have no idea what these are but I wanty!

Lila - Double Dip TealLila - Double Dip Purple
Speaking of wanting things..... I want her scarves as well!



Love this look!! The sunnies! Eeeeeep!

Her awesome Pretty Pony collection!! Gah!




Her kittah's!!
There is sooooo much more talent to this chica then what I could fit into my little post. You must follow this awesome lady and her super cute life. She truly is an inspiration to me! I hope everyone enjoyed this post. Happy Friday!!

xoxo