Friday, September 20, 2013

Flea with me.....

Happy Friday everyone! Sorry, this post is overdue. I've been so busy crocheting for shows that I neglected to give everyone an update. Saturday, September 14th I participated in The Austin Flea. I was so excited to join my fellow artist's and was very happy to see familiar faces. I also met some very awesome people that I know I will be in contact with in the future. I didn't sell as much as I anticipated but it was great to get to chat with fellow craft riot member's and introduce myself and my brand to others. All in all it was a good experience. Here's a little glimpse of Saturday. Enjoy!

I was center stage at The Flea. I actually had to coax people to come up the stairs and look at my products. 

There was a creepy cherub that was hanging over the stage by my booth. I like to think he was watching over Nothing but a Pigeon but who knows. Weird!

Up-cycled tie's!




The fabulous Joyce Hazlerig of Gypsyharte

The lovely and very talented Honey Punch

Lastly, Bri Ussery of The Good Hippie. I just simply adore her and her wonderful products which I now have a mini stock pile at home now.
I was also was introduced to Annie Harding and Bruce Willenzik...... the producer's of  
The Armadillo Christmas Bazaar. What luck! I'm so applying for The Bazaar next year... better start crocheting and putting away goods now! Ha! Later Lisa of Feto Soap and I went out and had a girl's night out on the town which I'm still recovering from. I just love that I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful new and talented people. I'm truly blessed and really cherish these new friendships. Hope you enjoyed this post. Have a great weekend!
xoxo