Thursday, July 9, 2015

Creep it real...


Oh hi there! Is it Thursday already!? I swear this week just seemed to fly by.... I'm glad the weekend is upon us but I've gotta work through it so it's kind of a bummer. I am looking forward to staying in this weekend though. The last few weeks I've been going out and having way too much fun. I think it's finally taken it's toll on me and I feel exhausted and completely worn out. I actually have felt crazy lethargic the past few days that I got really worried and even made a trip to the Doctor to get some blood work done! I couldn't even image anyone being this tired throughout the day but after talking to some of my friends they've reported that they too have been feeling extra sluggish lately and that it's normal to have to drink a few cups of coffee to "stay awake" during the day. Who knew!? Maybe this is what being in my mid 30's is gonna be like.... I have been working out a lot lately, running in this humid weather can really "take it out" of a person. It's never been this humid in Texas since I can remember.... and I've lived her for about 8 years now. 


Besides being completely exhausted all the time I'm also trying to stay focused on my book but I did manage to take a few outfit pictures last weekend, so I have enough images to get by until the end of July I hope. 


I'm really into black and white right now. Oh, and stripes if you couldn't already tell. I've pretty much had to get an all new wardrobe after I lost all that weight (I'm not complaining). So my closet is full of fun new things that I can't wait to wear and share with everyone. I had to get rid of all my jeans that I had bought when I was in my "transition" period. The weight in between where I was then and where I am now... kind of a waste of money really. I should have just waited until I shed all the pounds and then went out jean shopping but I honestly didn't know that I would loose the rest of it so fast! 
(Still not complaining). So right now I have one pair of jeans that fit. I guess it's kind of nice having less clothes.... I do like living simply and it's less of a pain when choosing what you're going to wear....




I'm also thinking about going back to my natural hair color after the Summer is over. I love the Ombre' look but I still have to dye my roots every now an then, which isn't too hard or expensive but really annoying. So I may just let my roots grow out so that when I go to the Salon they can try to match them to my natural color, or at least something close to it. 




After August 3rd (when my final manuscript is due) I'm gonna seriously think about taking a mini vacation. Nothing big because we can't afford much but a trip to the coast would be amazing! I miss the beach so much and last time we went we camped out and I was miserable. I was eaten alive by mosquitoes and we didn't even go swimming because the water was still too cold. This time I want to dive in and taste the salt water. Ha ha!



That's about all that's going on in my little corner of the world. Nothing really new to report, just some random thoughts. You'll be seeing more black & white with a peppering of stripes and hounds tooth coming up here soon.... Hope everyone has fun plans for this weekend!


Bye kittens!!

xoxo

Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Thrifted Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Head Wrap: Forever 21