Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Hat Shop

So I can finally let the cat out of the bag..... I've been published! This is a first for me so I'm on cloud nine. I had to keep it under wraps for a few months but the book "The Hat Shop" has finally come out. I was approached by Susanne Woods (The former Editor of (C&T Publishing) on Etsy.com to be selected with 24 other designers to feature there work in "The Hat Shop". I couldn't believe it. Why me? I don't know but there I am as one of the contributors. There are some really talented women in this book and I feel so lucky to be a part of it. Here is a look at some of the contributors work.




There is my work. Black and Grey headband.

The cover of the book.

Please take a minute to check out the Contributors 

Anagnostopoulou
Katerina


Basil
Janine



Bloom
Chio


Bright
Teresa



Cavaliere
Anna


Christian
Anthea


Dell
Christen


Graham
Dory Smith


Gregg
Tammy


Hagedorn
Jen


Hart
Taylor


Malfeo
Carrie


Marchi
Eleonora


Roman
Andrea


Shaffer
Bonnie


Sult
Jennifer


Wilson
Cara


Young
Ivy