Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Vintage in Ohio

There is one thing I love more than Thrifting.... it's hunting for Vintage clothing. Trinkets and treasures for miles and miles. Vintage clothing, hats and shoes galore. The musty smell of the past, the hand made dresses. I love it all and my sister Taryn knows it... which is why she took me to an old favorite that I have went to before in Ohio. One of those random vintage stores that know one recalls the name is but knows where they are located, in old town Clintonville Ohio. Lets see some photos....


Ties and books galore....


Actually Mom has some of these pots. Never knew they were valuable.


Love hunting through dresses... it relaxes me as weird as that sounds.


Tons of treasures as far as the eye can see.


I could stay here forever and live in the moment.


I love Lamp.


Me in the reflection.


How can anyone consider this trash?


So many stories behind all of these objects.


I want it all.


These where extremely huge... hmmmmm.


scarves


I don't even know what to say about this corner...


Hello?


This must bring Taryn back to her good ol' band days in High School.


I must seek the perfect vintage dress!


Cute machine


I would definitely cook in this for the Mister.


Looks like Moms...


Trinkets.


Keys and such.


My vintage mini suitcase that I purchased.

There are more adventures to come with Taryn and I and my trip to Ohio.

Let me know what you liked about this post.

XOXO

Taylor