Saturday, March 31, 2012

wild flowers

Today is a beautiful Saturday! The Mister and I decided to check out the wildflowers growing in the fields next where we live. It was an amazing site to see. Good thing we brought our camera to capture the moment..... we really are lucky to live where we do. All the undeveloped property is full of wild flowers this time of year and makes for a lovely setting. I must say I felt very pretty running through the fields.



I love these boots and would never think I would find them at Dots... but they are my "go to" boots now and I usually wear them with skirts and dresses. You will hardly ever see me in jeans.
                   


The fields were covered with little tiny butterflies. They kept fluttering all around us. It was truly magical.


Everyone thinks this ring is super huge... which it is but I love it.





Dress XXI
Shoes Dots
Jean Jacket Thrifted
Belt Thrifted
Ring Francesca's


I hope you enjoyed this post. I'm trying to document what I wear on a day to day basis.
Tell me what you think.... I would love some comments!

XOXO