Thursday, March 29, 2012

Festival clothing....

With ACL getting closer and the weather getting hotter I'm on the prowl for Festival clothes. I'm totally inspired by Sienna Millers effortless style.... and her not so "put together" look. I found some items that are less expensive for those of us that are on a budget but still want to be fashion forward. There are some key pieces that Sienna has in her wardrobe that are timeless and can be worn over and over again..... especially if your style is Boho-chic. Here's what I found. Enjoy!



This look for Less











$47.99 http://www.zappos.com/

Some of the other items you can get at your local thrift store or flea market. The grey shirt you can get anywhere as well as the chunky bangles and silver necklace. Claires is another option for add on accessories too. Once you have the key items you can mix and match with different outfits. 

Let me know what you think and where you get your key pieces and Boho-chic items from.

XOXO