Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sweet Pea

I'm trying to document my style and what I wear on a day to day basis. I even opened a Chictopia account as well in hopes I can get "out there" more. It's worked.... I get most of my comments on Chictopia than I do on nothing but a pigeon. It's opened the door to meet new people that I share common interests with. You also get to link your blog site to Chictopia so they can follow you as well. Here is the last fashion post that I put on Chictopia. It was pretty cool because I got 6 comments (which for me) is a big deal when you are just starting out. The mister took these pictures of me up the street in a vacant/undeveloped lot that was covered in sweet pea blossoms. It was such a nice day and I felt inspired with all the blossoms this spring. 







I hoped you enjoyed my fashion post. Please let me know what you think. You can follow me on Chictopia as well.