Saturday, March 17, 2012

Shake your Hips and Roll your Eyes

I'm friends with a lot of very talented women.... Mandy Bustamante is one of them. Not only do we work together but we also both share a love for fashion. Mandy is a makeup artist and has worked on many local films here in Austin, Texas..... let's just say she really knows her makeup and does a fantastic job. She is the one that taught me how to wear fake lashes. Mandy is the best and this won't be the last post with her in it. Mandy has recently started her own blog nestled in nostalgia. Yea Mandy!

In this Post is wearing my favorite skirt of hers... I do believe it's from ASOS. She is always dressed to perfection. We had an adventure trying not to get muddy in order to get onto the tracks. It worked out and thank God we didn't have a "Stand by Me" moment. Here's what I captured....






Jacket Old Navy
Skirt ASOS
Shoes Lucky Brand

Tell me what you think... I would love to hear comments.

XOXO

Taylor