Saturday, June 23, 2012

DIY teacup candles

So the Mister and I can across a very cute idea on Pinterest (gotta love it). Teacup candles! So I ran out to a Thrift store right away and bought all the teacups I could find... brought em home and Matt started melting the wax from a collection of old, dead candles we saved. They were vanilla scented so they already smelled good.... all we had to do is add a smidgen of color. Here's some examples of the Teacup candles I saw online. They are Oh so beautiful and make great girls for lovely ladies. You can look on line and find tutorials but it's not that hard. You can go to your local craft store and find all the tools you need to make em...and thrift stores are the best for vintage cups and cute little saucers. 
























I hope you love Teacup candles as much as I do! I took a ton of pictures of ours on Instagram if you want to check ours out. Feel free to leave a comment.