Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sisters on the Fly

This is it! I've hit the mother load of all websites ever created and it's all dedicated to campers! The Mister is going to freak out! Hell, I'm freaking out! This has been a dream of ours for some time now. To live simply and happily ever after in a little camper. I know, it sounds crazy but it's not. It's a beautiful, wonderful thing. I can't contain myself any longer. Enjoy the images you are about to see and in the end you will realize why I and so many other awesome people share this dream. I have to break this post up into different sections because there are so many images and interesting websites to reference I don't want to blow your mind all at once. First we will start with an awesome group of women called "Sisters on the Fly". It's a large group of lovely ladies that restore vintage campers and trailers. No joke! Check out these nifty photos courtesy of Sisters on The Fly.



Button Willow (Sister #595)


Jadite Jane (Sister #71)

Miss Rodeo (Sister #6)


Norma Faye (Sister #250)

As you can see these women are bad ass! If you have any comments please feel free to post. Also check out Sisters on The Fly for more lovely pictures.

XOXO