Monday, June 25, 2012

vintage scooters

My love of vintage scooters runs deep...maybe I take after my Dad, maybe I have always wanted to be on the back of a scooter driving through the streets of Italy with a silk scarf around my head blowing in the breeze..... maybe both. All I know is that I have always wanted a scooter. To be specific and vintage scooter. Dad had little Honda's that he collected...what I wouldn't have given for one of those scooters to be revamped. I want feminine but not pink.... noooo pink. Perhaps teal or light yellow. Yes yellow please. Alas, I'm dreaming out loud. For know I can look at Hipsters parking their expensive knock offs at coffee shops and drift off onto the  narrow cobblestone streets of Rome.....sigh.

Rabbito! (by tokyo scooter stuff)




Copy of DSC02403 (by tokyo scooter stuff)


vespa scooter rally p200

lambretta-lady:

Vespas in multicolor (via: janale)



Ace Four by the seaside (by bullittmcqueen)



Vintage ITALIAN VESPA for sale is a 1960 Piaggio Scooters & Moped




Maybe someday my dream will come true and I'll have a little wicker basket to put my fresh vegetables and homemade bread in from the Farmers Market that I had just purchased them from. I think I will host the cutest, quaintest little party serving various cheeses and wine. My guests and I would retire to the patio and chat until we get sleepy. It has been a long day riding all over town on my scooter trying to get everything I needed for my little get together. Whew! What a day


XOXO