Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fee Fi Fo Finn

I want to introduce one of my long time good friends Carrie Bryant... owner and creator of Fee Fi Fo Finn. I had the pleasure of meeting Carrie when we both worked at Cord Camera.... for those of you that don't know what Cord Camera is, it's equivalent to Wolf Camera here in Austin. We were young and it was a paycheck.... what can I say. We did manage to have a lot of fun while we were working there. Carrie was a Lab rat and I got to deal with all the crazy customers. Apparently I attracted all the randoms. We worked together for a few years until we both got different jobs but still hung out at Skully's for "Ladies 80's" Carrie recently became a Momma to little baby Finn.... that's how she came up with the name Fee Fi Fo Finn. Carrie creates really cute hand crafted accessories combining crochet, buttons, lace you name it. Here are a few examples of what she makes. 



Carrie's prices are really reasonable running from 12$-16$ for hair clips and headbands.



She also sells Lego earring not shown on this post.




These two guys are my favorite! I especially like the lace bow.... we all know how I feel about bows.



Here's an example of her headbands.... you will find a variety of colors and thicknesses on her Etsy site.


I'm so lucky to have such talented crafty friends!
Please take the time to check out Carrie's wonderful Etsy store! If you have questions or inquires e-mail Carrie at: 

feefifofinn@gmail.com

XOXO