Monday, March 11, 2013

Inroducing Ferris Wheel and Aquamaids by Shabby Apple

I am just loving the new Ferris Wheel and Aquamaids line by Shabby Apple! I'm a vintagey type of girl at heart and find that these classic styles are flattering on all shapes and sizes. I simply adore the colors and patterns! The skirts are just amazing. Every one knows I love my skirts..... I practically live in them.

 


Check out the classic hair paired with red lips and nails! Very 50's retro. I also love the big bouffant hair styles.... I can never quite get my hair to do that. I do think the classic beehive should come back, but that's more 60's.


Oh! I just love Peplum tops! I recently purchased my first and they are so flattering! I'm obsessed with bright colors and am really into this whole line. The clothes are so happy and sunny.



These are the most adorable little Peter Pan collars.  In the last 2 months I have stocked up on scarves and hair ties! I find it hard to wear them to work but can't wait to rock them this summer at Barton Springs and at Mustang Island!

Speaking of Mustang Island.... I'm dying for one of these swim suits. I'm a big fan of the retro suits and have yet to purchase one. I wouldn't have to worry about "popping out" in these high cut styles.

Ok, where can I get one of those fun, flowery swim caps?


I'm also a little shy when it comes to bikini's. I want to feel comfortable and not have to worry about "adjusting" anything. These suits are perfect for me.


This rediculously large swan floaty is the best. I can see Mandy and I at Barton Springs floating around with over sized sunglasses on. Ahhhhh, that's the life!

Right now Shabby Apple has a Take Two Promotion. Buy any item from The Ferris Wheel  Collection and recieve any item here for 50% off! Happy shopping!

Get your flowery swim cap here.

xoxo