Friday, March 8, 2013

Kate's kittah kat-toe DIY

Happy Friday everyone! I just found the cutest kittah DIY ever on Kittenhood. Kate from Scathingly Brilliant has done it again. I just adore her blog and all her little outfits. She has the most clever DIY's out there and always has fun posts. She is the creator and owner of Flapper Doodle ....1920's inspired art and stationary shop. I was saddened to hear that her cat Hypatia has just recently passed last week. For anyone that is an animal lover who has lost a dear pet knows how hard life can be without their furry loved ones there to greet them everyday when they get home from work and to wake up to them in the morning. They are members of the family... our children, they are always there for us when we need them and never judge. 
My heart goes out to Kate during this very difficult time. 

On a happier note..... I wanted to share Kate's cat-toe shoe DIY to brighten your day because she is such a sunny, bright type of gal.


DIY cat toe shoes

click here for materials and directions.

diy cat shoes

I don't own a cat but love the cat-toe trend and I'm totally going to hop on board with this one. I'm on the prowl for plain flats as we speak. I'm so excited how easy and lovely these seem to come out. I can see a future "craft night" with the girls. 

DIY cat toe shoes

This is just a smidge of the awesome DIY's that Kate has. Here are my favorites... enjoy.







Make sure to check out Kate's blog Scathingly Brilliant and also her Etsy store Flapper Doodle.
She also has the most darling accessories on Sweet and Lovely.

In loving memory of  Hypatia